Personal vehicle travel (with justification) will be reimbursed $40/round trip.
- Reimbursement for driving a personal vehicle will be limited to one round-trip/week, unless there is justification for more frequent trips.
- No reimbursement (for travel from MIT to WHOI) will be made for days the Joint Program bus runs.
- Requests may be submitted at either MIT or WHOI (be sure to use the correct format for that institution).
At WHOI: Requests for reimbursement must be submitted on a monthly basis using Unanet. See Related Links (video) and Related Files (pdf) for Unanet instructions.
- Under Project, use account "APO 00460301 WOODS HOLE/CAMBRIDGE JP TRAVEL.”
- Under Expense Type, use "DOM MISC TRAVEL 5170" (for personal vehicle).
- Be sure to include detail in the Comments & Purpose sections (e.g., meeting, class, medical, etc.), and whether your travel was one-way or round-trip.
Carpooling: Drivers will be reimbursed $10/JP passenger each way.
- Note the name(s) of your passenger(s) in the Comments section in Unanet.
At MIT: Submit reimbursement forms to the Joint Program Office in 54-820 (form available under Related Files and on the door of 54-820).