Peter Pan Bus is a commercial bus line that runs from South Station in Boston to Falmouth center and Woods Hole*.
Plymouth & Brockton Bus runs from Boston to the Sagamore Bridge in Bourne and to Hyannis. This is a free park-and-ride lot.
- Please see policy for eligibility and justifiable requests.
- Requests may be submitted at either MIT or WHOI (be sure to use the correct format for that institution, see below).
At WHOI: Submit requests for reimbursement on a monthly basis using Unanet. See Related Links (video) and Related Files (pdf) for Unanet instructions.
- Under Project, use account “APO WOODS HOLE/CAMBRIDGE JP TRAVEL 00351601.”
- Under Expense Type, use “DOM TRANSPORTATION 5170” for bus and MBTA tickets.
- Must include reason for travel in the Comments &/or Purpose section (see policy).
- Receipts in any amount are required (MBTA included) and must be uploaded.
At MIT: Submit reimbursement forms to the Joint Program Office in 54-812 (form available under Related Files and on the door of 54-812).