MIT Office of Graduate Education (OGE) International Fellowships

MIT's Office of Graduate Education provides a list of financial resources outside MIT that are specifically geared toward international students.

International students may also contact the Public Affairs Section at the US Embassy in the capitol city of their home country. The Embassy may have an Educational Advisor on staff who can provide information to students who are searching for funding resources to help finance their academic programs in the US.

For details, visit: