Thesis title: Halogenated 1’-methyl-1, 2’-bipyrroles (MBPs) in the Northwestern Atlantic
Advisor: Dr. Christopher Reddy, WHOI
Some excerpts from nominations:
- Most of what I know about improving "graduate student life" is how she improved MY life as a grad student in the three years I shared with her…she spearheaded the ordering of JP sweatshirts and organized a wine-tasting event, which was a big hit.
- One of her responsibilities was as the Teaching Assistant to Marine Chemistry, and a number of students noted how important her service was to them.
- The time and effort that she put into Marine Chemistry was invaluable to me. She invested a lot in the students and her commitment to us encouraged me to work harder and to strive to understand the material better.
- She was willing to explain something as many times as it took, which for me was sometimes quite a few times.
- Her patience and cheerful demeanor made her a real asset to student life in the Joint Program.